Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking forPresentation Specialist ( Evening / Night Shift)for world’s leadership advisory firm based at Gurgaon.
Job Location :Gurgaon
Education :Graduate / Post Graduate
Report to :Team Lead
Grade :Senior Associate / Subject Matter Expert
Function /Department :Knowledge Centre India (KCI)
CTC :Best in Industry
Exp :3-6 years / 6-9years professional exp preferably in creating Client Ready Nature of the Role :Team Handling
Working Timings :3:30 pm to 11:30pm OR11.30 pm to 7.30 am ; 5 days working , Transport Yes
Skills and Competency:
Hands on experience in PPT, editing, creating templates, conceptualization, Excellent communication skills, ownership of work, thought partnering, experience working with international clients (internal/external)
Key Result Area
- Working on complex client documents – PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Learning PowerPoint Templates and Conceptualizing / visualizing design based on requirements.
- Assisting colleagues (researchers/consultants/EAs) in improving the quality of their client documents (e.g. by taking a semi-finished document and improving it).
- Ability to communicate with clients to understand requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would an added advantage.
- Personality:Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Attitude:Tenacious, results-oriented, hands-on, meticulous attention to detail, ability to multi-task and set priorities, strong customer service focus, good team player, a mature and professional demeanor.
- Accuracy:is the key word here and people having experience in data clean–up or maintenance of large-scale disparate databases would be preferred.
- Eye for detail:Ability to spot nuances of the job and understand each task in its totality.
- Team Work:Should be able to adapt himself/ herself in a team & show positive team spirit
- Quick learner:Should be able to grasp things quickly.
- Curious and ability to correlate:Should have the curiosity/ keenness so as to understand coding thoroughly specific to industry and functions.
- Strong communication skills:Strong conversational ability and fluency written and spoken English
- Business knowledge:knowledge of global markets and companies, industrial verticals, industry classifications, levels of management, positions and roles.
- Timing:Willingness to work in Evening / night shift.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required